To use Reiki you need to be attuned.
An attunement is a traditional spiritual ceremony that helps you to connect to the Reiki energy source. It is a new rebirth. Many things may or may not happen during and after an attunement. An attunement is awareness of our self-empowerment. The attunement is all you need to use Reiki energy in your own life and for those around you. A Reiki Master Teacher does this attunement.
The attunement takes about ten minutes, during which time you remain seated on a chair. Some people like receiving the attunement to a Meditation, others see colors and light, while others don’t notice anything in particular. Everyone of us is different and we all have our own unique way of experiencing a Reiki attunement.
What Will Happen After Reiki Attunement
Some important points are following:
* Your Chakras are opened and you are connected to the Reiki source.
* You are able to channel Reiki through your hands to yourself or others by your link to the Reiki source.
* You will become increasingly aware of what you need to do in regards to your healing.
* You may become more intuitive and psychic.
* Further changes will manifest in your life that are needed and are distinctive to you.